Friday, June 02, 2006

Waiting for Godot...er, Trinity

I'm new to the KAL - my name is Mac and I blog regularly over at pesky'apostrophe. It's been all stash knitting all the time for me recently, and the Lotus Blossom Tank did actually get started using something from the stash: Alchemy Synchronicity. It swatched up at gauge and everything - alas, I knitted the first two lotus flower pattern sets, gave it a test fitting and realized you could fit two of me in it. Something went seriously awry.

So I hunted around the stash some more, came up empty handed, conceded that I didn't have enough silk or bamboo fiber to spin enough yarn for it...and promptly placed an order. WEBS is having a close out on Jaeger Trinity, so I ordered it in a pretty blue color called Glacier.

And now...the waiting.

No comments: