Monday, July 03, 2006

Finished! No pics yet, though.

We've misplaced our digicam. Oops! Anyway, LBT's all finished & making her debut today (3 compliments so far! Woohoo!). One thing, though--I wonder if anyone else has this issue? Disclaimer: I am somewhat petite, with a short torso and narrow shoulders. The sleeve caps of the LBT actually extend a bit past the proper shoulder line (they're not flying out past my shoulders, but they sort of flutter a bit above my shoulder), and in back, the armholds are curling under a bit. I think both of these issues are because of my short/narrow shoulders and lack of shaping in the back armscye.

Still, very pretty and well-fitting, so I'm pleased overall.

Helen

2 comments:

Kel said...

Congratulations!
I am experiencing the same problem with the back of the armhole, but not the front. The back could have been about half an inch to an inch narrower.
Can't wait to see pictures!

Stilaholic Nartian knits said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics too!