Monday, August 21, 2006

Finis !

I have finished it and blocked it. I have also already worn it out twice. I am trying to get some wear out of it before the weather changes. However, I do still need to fix the rolling in the front. (I swear, it is pretty bad, even though you can see it at all in this pic.) I love the feel of the bamboo after it is washed. I am happy with the modifications that I made: an extra 10st up from the size small and the fifth lace repeat based on some of the others in the KAL. Thanks for your help. Even those that don't realized they helped, I was able to learn from your posts and avoid some problems areas ahead of time. You can read more and see more pics at my blog.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Looks great on you!

Mine rolls a little at the front too, but when I am wearing it it stretches out enough to keep it relatively flat. I don't have any advice on how to stop it rolling unfortunately - it is the nature of st st.