Monday, September 11, 2006

Another finished


I am so excited to share that I finished my LBT (if anyone is still out there). I wore it today to a conference. As so many have said, the front is rolling and is also too low for my liking. If I were to do it again I would add a couple of inches there. Anyone find any way to block it or seam it to avoid the rolling?

I used Elann Sonata, I don't remember how many. Despite a 36 1/2" chest I decided to make the smallest size. I used 6's for the lace part and 5's for the top. Other than the front it fits me quite well and I'm pleased with it. It was a big thing for me to get the lace pattern right and I'm excited already to do another lace pattern.

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Well done!

The only thing that seems to stop the rolling of the top is the fact that it is stretched out across the chest.

C. Zaitz said...

We are still out here- and thanks for sharing your lovely tank- every one I see inspires me to keep going!

The top worries me- for the reasons you have mentioned...but even with a little roll it still looks lovely.

tree said...

Hi -- love the color. A row of single crochet & reverse crochet, or even 1-1/2 crochet along the front may keep it from rolling. The 1-1/2 will give you a little more cover too... or maybe you could try ironing it (following manufacturers instructions of course). Good luck!