Tuesday, September 19, 2006

help a knitta out!

Hi everybody. I'm new here, and this is actually my first officially-joined KAL. I am almost done with my tank, and I am going to run out of yarn. I have moved 3,000 miles from my LYS, and I called them and they have no more turquiose bamboo. In fact, when I told her my ball band number is 521 Turquiose Green, she told me that their 521 is Sky. Regardless, they couldn't help me. It seemed like a lot of people here might have extra, and I was wondering if anyone would let me buy some of their leftovers. I used the SWTC Bamboo, in Turquiose Green, dye lot number 04111925. I only need a little bit, of course.

Thanks!

5 comments:

vargels said...

Freaky enough...I can help you out. I used the Turquoise Green in the same dye lot. I have over half a ball left . I'd be happy to mail it to you, so it doesn't languish unused at the bottom of my stash.
Let me know...I'll check these comments to see what you want to do, or you can leave me a note at my blog: www.neitherhipnorfunky.com

ruth said...

wow. how much do you want for it?

vargels said...

Don't worry about paying me....I'll send it for free.

ruth said...

you don't know the love I have right now for my fellow knitters.

Betty said...

:) Awesome!