Friday, May 26, 2006

Well, I finally ordered my yarn

I ordered the Turquoise color from kpixie. Turquoise is the color of the one shown on the cover of IK.

I've been searching blogs too see if anyone has knitted this thing up yet. Some of your blogs turned up - LOL! Here are some others. Now, I apologize in advance for blogs around the world. But who needs to understand the language when there are pretty pictures?

This lady has completed hers. Sorry for the Chinese. Gorgeous!

Sprechen die deutsche? - On the blocking board.

Norwegian, I think - Pretty color choice. Love it!

I'll ignore this blog's comments that call this tank fugly. Booooo...

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

I like the turquoise, but don't have anything that goes with it. I ordered the Sahara variegated - I hope that will work.

Betty said...

The Sahara colorway is pretty. It will be interesting to see how it knits up, especially in the lacework.

I am so excited to get started on this tank!

Sophie_vf said...

oooh, they're all nice! Thanks for finding those.