Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Finished

I actually finished a little while back but keep forgetting to post about it here. I wore it to work today so I'd remember. Geez. My memory.


The Lotus Blossum has finished. I'm quite thrilled with how it turned out. A note to anyone using the Southwest Trading Company Bamboo in this color. This is NOT colorfast yarn. When I came back upstairs to dry it out I noticed all the water was pink. I think there may have been tears involved had I made that mistake of soaking this with anything else. I'm not sure if it will handle a soak better next time but I'll write about it when I find out.

I added about three inches to the stockinette section to give extra length. I love it now and am really happy I decided to make that change. Hope everyone is having fun making theirs.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

It fits you perfectly, and the colour suits you really well. I can see why you are pleased with it.

I am really looking forward to getting mine done now.

Unknown said...

The color is wonderful on you!

And I look forward to your mystery stole when it's finished.