Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Me too, me too!

Just got mine hot off the ironing board, and I am very pleased with it! Mind you I haven't tried washing it yet, just given in a bit of a steam with the iron.

The details: 2 and a bit balls of SWTC Bamboo in sahara - love the way you get the "moire" effect with the colours. (You are supposed to only need 2 for my size so I am lucky that I was originally going to make it bigger and bought the 3rd one)
Size: small.
Needles: US size 6 and 5 Denise interchangeables.
Modifications: None really, except a half inch extra of st st before the armhole shaping.

I am glad I took notice of advice here about negative ease. It would have been huge on me if I had gone for the size that I thought should have fit.

Thank you everyone on the knitalong for all the helpful hints and encouragement. I will keep popping back to see how everyone is doing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how yours turned out! Fits you perfectly.

Rosann said...

the colors are lovely around the lace portion! i like the variegation! great job.