Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've made progress on Lotus Blossoms!

OK, I just want to give a quick shout out to the lovely lady who mentioned that the blossoms look like Alien Heads.

Yup, thanks. Now, where once I saw lovely Lotus Blossoms, now I see only creepy Aliens Heads.

Nope, no nightmares here! Nuh-unh. Not me, no siree bob! There wouldn't be any nightmares here about being eaten alive and sky lifted to a flying saucer for scary tests. Just us Lotus Blossoms....

So, thanks. :)

Oh, and I've posted some progress pics on my blog at wordswitsnwool.blogspot.com.

It's fun to see everyone's progress. Keep it up!

1 comment:

OCDeviant said...

Yeah, I'm with you on seeing the alien heads. Lotus blossums sound so much better than alien heads, but there you have it.

Your progress is very inspiring. I'm interested in seeing where you take the whole sleeve thing. Honestly, the tank set up looks ripe for sleeves. I'm anxious to see how you do. Good luck!

Tamara