Monday, June 12, 2006

Sizing Question - Please help!!

My yarn arrived, and I am starting my swatches. I will need to adjust the pattern for sizing, and I am wondering if anyone out there has had to go bigger? It is hard to tell from the dinky little schematic in IK just where exactly the measurements are taken, and when I was measured for what looked like the same points, it seems that I need to increase width, but not length so much. Any advice for dealing with the neckline? I am not sure what to do about adjusting the triangles on the back and the front so that they match up correctly.

Also, how lacy (sheer) is the bottom panel? It is hard to tell from the photos, but it seems from the WIPs posted that it is not too sheer. Can you see da belly?? I hope not!! ;)

Thanks for helping!

No comments: